Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChrisMann
Paper Tape
Views: 330
Message 1 of 3

Add ThinkSnart HUb 500 to ThinkSmart Console not working

Hi,

I have installed the ThinkSmart Management Service on a ThinkSmart Hub 500. Now I try to add the device the in Console, but it's not working. How can I find out why I can't claim the device?

Bye,

Christian

ChrisMann
Paper Tape
Views: 328
Message 2 of 3

Re: Add ThinkSnart HUb 500 to ThinkSmart Console not working

Maybe I have missed something. Manual says: Pleas note you have 5 minutes to claim your device after clicking Submint". Is there something I have to do on the device?
Lenovo Employee rsoares_prem
Lenovo Employee
Views: 109
Message 3 of 3

Re: Add ThinkSnart HUb 500 to ThinkSmart Console not working

No action is required on the device if the installer is properly installed and device is connected to wired internet. The installer containes two Windows services, Lenovo ThinkSmart Management Service (LTMS) and Universal Device Client (UDC) that are necessary to work with ThinkSmart Manager will be installed.

Please validate the services are properly installed and running - Log into the windows admin account and bring up services , make sure both LTMS and UDC are listed stop/restart the services and attempt to claim the device again.

If the still cannot claim device call Premier Support 855-669-3600 and will assist in the troubleshooting process.  

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors