Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Smart OfficeThinkSmart
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

08-05-2021

Netherlands

3 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 1 of 2

ThinkSmart view debugging or extracting logfiles from the devices it self

2021-08-05, 22:40 PM

At his moment we are (trying) to use 500+ off these devices in our company, but we are getting many complaining from people. The ThinkSmarts are instable with spontaneaously reboots or log-outs in the middle of a meeting. I have extracted some logfiles from some devices through the Teams admin portal, but these logs are only from a day er are generated at the moment you extract them from the Teams admin Portal. These logs are practical useless for good trouble shooting. 

There was a debug mode, but for some reason they have removed it from the menu. Also shoot there be a option to get some sort of debug menu bij pressing both sides of the volume button when you power-up the device, but this seams also be disabled. We are running the last firmware and app versions.

We are talking with premier support, but they als don't know what to do, so maybe someone here has an idea to get detailed logfiles or get a ThinkSmart View in debugmode?

Options

10 Posts

09-03-2021

United States of America

7 Signins

80 Page Views

• Views: 80
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:ThinkSmart view debugging or extracting logfiles from the devices it self

2021-09-03, 3:44 AM

What version of the firmware are you running on your ThinkSmart View's?  After upgrading to the "CY21 Update #2 May 2021", we haven't had any complaints on spontaneous reboots.  We did the upgrade from the Teams Admin Center (and we are running the Teams Display version of the software, not the Teams IP Phone).

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms