Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeff-IG
Paper Tape
Views: 8,097
Message 1 of 16

Thinksmart Hub 500 & Teams

Trialing a couple of these and according to the docs it will connect to Teams once on the correct SRS version. I have upgraded to SRS 4.0.31 but it will not connect to Teams. All SfB features seem to work just fine. When I boot the device I get the error message "Couldn't connect to Teams". 

I can use the same account and connect to Teams with no issues.

Suggestions?

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 7,986
Message 2 of 16

Re: Thinksmart Hub 500 & Teams

Hello Jeff, welcome to the Community,

I haven't had the pleasure of testing the device myself but asked around and received the following tips which might help your situation;

Please verify that you have selected Team or Hybrid mode in the SRS settings and the Hub's Office account is Office 365 SKU’s (E1/E3/E5) with Teams enabled.

Hopefully that helps you, please let me know and if not I'll request further advice.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

bmagnant
Paper Tape
Views: 7,897
Message 3 of 16

It did not help me. I have the same issue.
Jeff-IG
Paper Tape
Views: 7,888
Message 4 of 16

The account does have an E3 license and the SRS is set to "Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams (default)".

bmagnant
Paper Tape
Views: 7,779
Message 5 of 16

My device works with Teams, however, the on-screen keyboard won't come up when I start a new meeting on the device. I can touch the field to select it, but I have to use an external keyboard to invite people.

Divi911
Paper Tape
Views: 6,966
Message 6 of 16

Hi 

we have a hub 500 and trying to sign this into teams without success.

the customer doesn't allow wildcard certificates on their network

the account is valid as we can sign into via browser on Hub.

the Device has a machine account created.

any guidance as to how we could get this registered would help.

NicoSmit
What's DOS?
Views: 6,676
Message 7 of 16

Having the same issue. As mentioned can sign in to Teams using the account via the desktop App and the Web based app. Simply cannot get it to sign in with Teams instead of SfB. Have set upgrade settings to Teams only for this account but still sign in with SfB.

If anyone has found a fix please let us know.

NicoSmit
What's DOS?
Views: 6,674
Message 8 of 16

Wonder if Lenovo will respond here or are we only talking to ourselves?

tinysun
What's DOS?
Views: 5,528
Message 9 of 16

I have the same issue sametime.

NicoSmit
What's DOS?
Views: 5,461
Message 10 of 16

Hi All,

So my issues was a bit of a weird one but not an issue after all. I found unless an external display is plugged into the unit the onscreen keyboard doesn't pop up in the 'Teams' component of SRS (I was testing the unit without an external display). When you select enter URL it takes you to the 'SfB' component of SRS and then works. This is why I thought teams wasn't working as I kept having to go to the 'SfB' component to get the onscreen keyboard to work.

Once I connected an external monitor everything worked as expected. Teams by default selected resulted in Teams calls inbound and outbound unless there's an issue with interop (usually on their side) in which case it reverts to SfB.

Cheers

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors