Options

9 Posts

08-30-2012

HU

9 Signins

43 Page Views

• Views: 43
  • Message 1 of 2

Orange triangle, how to retrieve the log?

2020-05-28, 19:17 PM

Hello, So today I was using teamviewer to access my workstation. Everything was fine but when I came home I saw my PC turned off with an orange triangle flashing next to the power button. I googled around and I found out that by putting a USB device into the first (flashing) USB port I could retrieve the log file with info about the problem. I did that but for some reason my USB drive did not have any log files. Is there any other way to access them? I am thinking about running lenovo diagnostics (installed after the problem), would you suggest anything else? I didn't install anything and didnt have any updates for the last 3-4 days. 

Options

4566 Posts

02-22-2010

NC

3433 Signins

48000 Page Views

• Views: 48000
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Orange triangle, how to retrieve the log?

2020-05-28, 21:19 PM

This site has more information about our ThinkStation Diagnostics software.  It should help.  Note that the diagnostics features will differ based on platform, so make sure you're looking at the instructions for your particular unit.

As far as I know, the log files will still be there, even if downloaded via USB/mobile or if the diagnostics app wasn't installed first as it would simply read the existing log once installed.  

If we've helped resolve your issue, please be sure to mark your topic as solved!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete