Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Padula
What's DOS?
Views: 127
Message 1 of 4

P320 Tiny logs out after 20mins

I work security on a site and currently the whole site use the p320tiny. We did some spring cleaning in the office and reorganized a few computers, but now whenever the computer is inactive for 20mins it logs out and asks for a password when there is no log in required to begin with.

Is this an issue the IT guy needs to solve, or are there settings i can play with. Kinda need this done ASAP because the IT guys is booked out and we need the site cameras up and running again

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 114
Message 2 of 4

Re: P320 Tiny logs out after 20mins

If you search for your screen saver settings within win10, there should be a a checkbox option for "On resume, display logon screen".  From what your saying, it sounds like that box might be checked, but you might want it unchecked.

If we've helped resolve your issue, please be sure to mark your topic as solved!
Padula
What's DOS?
Views: 110
Message 3 of 4

So the button is checked but due to restrictions via admin i cant uncheck it

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 100
Message 4 of 4

That's kind of what I figured.  Many admins set that up as a security feature.  You'll have to work with your admin to get that resolved.

If we've helped resolve your issue, please be sure to mark your topic as solved!

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors