Options

4 Posts

08-06-2019

FR

8 Signins

70 Page Views

• Views: 70
  • Message 11 of 11

Re: P330 Tiny Discrete Graphics issue (Nvidia OpenGL)

2019-09-03, 5:12 AM

Hi Psuturtle,

Sorry for my late answer.

Since your message, my Tiny kept working with poor video performances.

I kept trying to install updates, un-install and re-install drivers ... without any success. Your proposal adviced me to enter the BIOS, but my problem in AIO mode prevents me to enter the bios mode ! Tthe LENOVO logo is not displayed at startup. More precisely, I can enter the BIOS using F1 key, but I only get a blank screen (I know I'm in the BIOS while hearing a loud beep when I hit a forbidden key)

Some days ago, before I contact you, after a power shortage, I saw the lenovo logo and the computer ran perfectly for some days, but for some days only.

I thought this morning about a sequence I already used for a laptop : I unassembled the Tiny for the screeen, pressed the power button for a few seconds, re-inserted it and pressed the power button. Great, I saw the Lenovo logo ! I immediately entered the bios and set the video mode to PEG.

F10, Enter, reboot ... and ... Blank screen !

I forced the reboot ... blank screen !

Luckily, I wrote the sequence of keys to enter bios and change back the video mode to Auto : Right - Down - Down - Enter - Enter - Down - Enter - F10 - Enter ... (maybe it can help somebody !)

Back to Auto mode, I saw the Lenovo logo, the computer now runs well, the control panel for my NVidia quadro P1000 is shown totally, my CAD software runs prefectly, but unfortunately, I know this won't last.

Do you have any clue ? I'm afraid my Tiny may have a hardware problem. My NV card can't be only "sometimes" compliant with my TIO screen ... I really don't understand.

Thank you for any advice

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete