Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 132
Message 11 of 15

Re: P330 Workstation (ThinkStation)

What specific driver package(s) are you referencing?  Is it the one from the Lenovo support site, or one you're getting from somewhere else?

What is the exact message you're seeing?

If we've helped resolve your issue, please be sure to mark your topic as solved!
Nille282
Paper Tape
Views: 122
Message 12 of 15

I can´t find any working update tha´t´s work. the versions start with 25.xxx and i have 24.xxx and can´t install a newer one. Intel´s says that i have to Contact my manufacture.
Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 117
Message 13 of 15

Have you tried the one on the Lenovo support site?  That should be the latest Lenovo supported driver for that platform.

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/il/en/products/WORKSTATIONS/THINKSTATION-P-SERIES-WORKSTATIONS/THINKSTA...

If we've helped resolve your issue, please be sure to mark your topic as solved!
Nille282
Paper Tape
Views: 113
Message 14 of 15

thats the one I got. so it dosent work with 2160 resolution then.
Highlighted
Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 110
Message 15 of 15

It does when there's a capable display attached to it.

I have a P330 in our lab right now running onboard Intel graphics with a 4K display attached and it works just fine.  It's' displaying at 3840x2160.

I don't think you have a driver issue, I think you might be trying to drive your display at an unsupported resolution.  Even on a P330 system with a discrete Nvidia GPU attached, if I connect a 1920x1080 display, it's not going to (normally) allow me to drive it at a resolution higher than 1920x1080.  

If you truly have mixed displays attached to the system that have two different native resolutions, you're not going to be able to drive the lower resolution display at the higher resolution of the 2nd display (if that makes sense).  You'd have to drop both to the lower resolution, or run each display at its native resolution (i.e. two different resolutions).

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors