Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NagySzabolcs
Paper Tape
Views: 214
Message 1 of 3

There is no secure boot option in bios

Hi,

we have a stock of Lenovo Thinkstation S30 type0606 models where I have to install a pxe windows10 sccm image with UEFI+Secure boot enabled.

Unfortunately the "secure boot" option disappeared in BIOS and UEFI boot displays "Error 1962: No operating system found" with the latest BIOS 03/27/2017.

However, it works fine with an older BIOS 11/20/2013 . Do you have any idea where to set "secure boot" option in the current bios, or can I downgrade somehow to the 2013 version, but can't find any archive bios for download.

Thanks, any help / hints apprectiated Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 196
Message 2 of 3

Re: There is no secure boot option in bios

I'll have to go double check this, but I don't recall S30 machine type 0606 supporting Secure Boot because those machine types never fully supported UEFI.  Do you know which specific version of "older BIOS" that you believe it was working on previously?  I'm looking for the identifier string that starts with "A0KT"

If we've helped resolve your issue, please be sure to mark your topic as solved!
NagySzabolcs
Paper Tape
Views: 170
Message 3 of 3

Re: There is no secure boot option in bios

Hi,

Inbetween it became clear all the older bios s30 computers are S30/type4351 machines. 

Sorry for the misleading info.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors