Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome to Lenovo's Peer-to-Peer Discussion Community!
Please note our guidelines. How to register and login and Community FAQs.

Help Lenovo Shape the Future of PCs

Take the ownership survey. Share your ideas with our product team

Community Spotlight

Visit the Community Blog

Are you ready for Windows 10?

Get to know Windows 10
Visit the Windows 10 Support Center
Token Ring
0 Kudos

Re: Intel AMT 7.1 - IPT and Intel AMT 7.1 - MEI and SOL driver not installed T420

Thanks for the information.  I've been following that same approach in your last email and I can't get the TVSU or TVUR working for just the AMT drivers. I manually extracted the driver and then imported them into the SCCM driver package which then injected the driver successfully druing the Win 7 install. 

Even after injecting the patch during the install process TVSU and TVUR still report the drive is needed and fails to load.

:-(  Any other information you can provide would or it someone else has gotten please post your solution.

Lenovo Staff
0 Kudos

Re: Intel AMT 7.1 - IPT and Intel AMT 7.1 - MEI and SOL driver not installed T420

Have you tried applying the latest ME firmware to a test system first?  The ME firmware update package can be found here:  http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/detail.page?DocID=DS014884

It is not available yet through TVSU/TVUR.

I'm curious if it might allow the AMT and IPT packages to install properly for you.

Paper Tape
0 Kudos

Try this....it worked for me....

Backup your registry just incase...

Go to Start --> Run--> regedit

1. Remove the registry key HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\HECI

2. Reinstall AMT Driver

What's DOS?

Hey, I just want to let others know - this solution worked for me.  I however was using an HP 8560P laptop.  I had tried using revo uninstaller after the many failed attemps at installing AMT.  So I wanted to say thank you, you saved me a lot of time.

"

Try this....it worked for me....

Backup your registry just incase...

Go to Start --> Run--> regedit

1. Remove the registry key HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\HECI

2. Reinstall AMT Driver"

^^Worked for me

Token Ring
0 Kudos

Thanks Wliberty -

I found that same registry key and it turned out that my T420 was picking up an older driver from the drivers in my SCCM OSD imaging process.  I excluded the driver in quesiton and now the AMT driver installs using Thin Installer and works perfectly.