I have a few issues with Lenovo Ideapad 330-15ICH in Ubuntu:
- There's no battery indicator and management. No way to see battery charge, and no powersave measures.
- Brightness hotkeys don't work.
- Doesn't hibernate when closing the laptop.
- Wi-fi card not detected by default.
- 1TB HDD not mounted by default.
- NVidia card not configured by default.
- Can't modify monitor settings to adjust display (colors are washed out, tint is not right)
Wi-fi, HDD and Nvidia can easily be solved. I don't have a solution for the other issues.
Do you have any other outstanding issues? Did you find the same as me? Were any of you able to get a decent display setting for the monitor?