cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nato25
Paper Tape
Views: 492
Message 1 of 2

Anyway to skip the payment methods in the setup?

Hi, 

My name is Nathan and I work out of a school. We are setting up 30 of the Mirage Solo's for class use next year. I've done the first 12 but all of a sudden I am running into an issue where some units seem to skip the update step after setting up the wifi. The units that do this then skip the update process to go straight to google sign in and then require a payment method from credit card, paypal or redeem gift cards. The units that need to update don't even bring up this payment method screen at all.

This is a problem for the school as the account that will manage all the units is a school account and is thus unable to use paypal or credit cards because we can't use google payments.

I feel a simple fix for this will just be to buy a $10 gift card, keep the value on there and then we should HOPEFULLY be ok? Is there a way to just skip that step like with the previous units I've already set up? Honestly it's a bit frustrating there even is 2 different setup procedures in the first place but if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you

Highlighted
Lenovo Employee HassanAU
Lenovo Employee
Views: 421
Message 2 of 2

Re: Anyway to skip the payment methods in the setup?

Hi Nathan, 

Thanks for the post and as per our conversation yesterday this is something I have sent across to Google and will revert back once I have
an answer.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors