08-11-2010 10:15 AM
" ...digital signature for drivers required for this device. A recent HW or SW change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious SW from an unknown source." Driver version 184.108.40.206, date 9/21/2009, Provider Wacom, Digital Signer MS Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher.
Events leading up to the above error:
- Noticed DigiMon.exe was using 25% of CPU (W700, Intel dual core Extreme @ 2.53GHz each, 8 GB RAM, Win 7 X64).
- This didn't seem right, so I downloaded and installed current ThinkVantage Toolbox.
- Executed Toolbox, 1 diagnostic alert "Driver problem on Wacom Virtual HID driver" followed by link to Reinstall driver.
- Clicked on this link. Preferences box of the driver came up, with the Code 52 error message.
- Downloaded TV Toolbox again, installed it, same diagnostic alert, same results from Reinstall driver.
- Full system scan by Norton 360 detected no viruses.
Solved! Go to Solution.
08-13-2010 02:39 PM - edited 08-23-2010 10:56 AM
Uninstall this driver first, then install it again.
Use the version publishen on Lenovo's site.
08-23-2010 10:46 AM