Options

40 Posts

03-04-2012

Great Falls, MT

62 Signins

334 Page Views

• Views: 334
  • Message 1 of 3

Any issues w/ updating to windows 10 yoga Pro 2 Pro?

2015-06-01, 18:30 PM

Hello! I just received a windows update notification and reserved the option to update to windows 10.  When the time comes, will there be an operating issues if I upgrade my Yoga 2 Pro? Thnx!

Options

1 Posts

08-01-2015

USA

3 Signins

44 Page Views

• Views: 44
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Any issues w/ updating to windows 10 yoga Pro 2 Pro?

2015-08-01, 4:17 AM

I'm having an issue with my yoga 2 pro. When I close the screen, the windows on my desktop resize, as if the resolution was changed. I'm wondering if it's related to the laptop wanting to switch to tablet mode. It's kind of annoying having to resize my windows everytime I close the screen or turn off the laptop. Anyone know a solution? I'm thinking maybe it has something to do with the yoga tablet mode, but I have switched to tablet mode manually, and back and it doesn't affect the window size. Never had this issue before installing Win 10.

I have also had one instance where when I resumed from hibernation, neither the physical nor the on-screen keyboard would allow me to type in my password to unlock the machine. a hard reset finally solved that issue and it hasn't returned since.

Options

1 Posts

08-02-2015

United States

1 Signins

17 Page Views

• Views: 17
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Any issues w/ updating to windows 10 yoga Pro 2 Pro?

2015-08-02, 2:29 AM

wrote:

Hello! I just received a windows update notification and reserved the option to update to windows 10.  When the time comes, will there be an operating issues if I upgrade my Yoga 2 Pro? Thnx!

I have a Yoga 2 Pro.  I didn't get the Windows 10 icon on that device, but I have received one on my desktop.  When I tried to force the icon, the Windows troubleshooting tool gave me the message "Unsupported Version. The Get Windows 10 App is not available for this version of Windows."  When I checked this list of eligible devices   https://support.lenovo.com/gb/en/documents/ht103535  I found that a Yoga 2 PRO-13 is eligible, but didn't see just Yoga 2 Pro listed.  Has anyone updated a Yoga 2 Pro successfully?  If so, how?  Thanks!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete