Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ricka57
Paper Tape
Views: 8,990
Message 61 of 67

Re: Lenovo G500 WIndows 10 drivers

Hi. Thanks for the response. My main issue is I cannot get any form of network connection to work. My PC simply does not recognize ethernet or wireless adapters. If I can get either one of those working, I should be able to deal with the other issues that many other users have reported. Did you have a problem with network and/or internet connections? If so, how did you get around the problem. I feel I'm close, but as they say, no cigar! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

mirt
What's DOS?
Views: 8,807
Message 62 of 67

I agree with you. I'm also very unhappy with the purchase I made, I will never buy Lenovo products because it's the third time that I'm having fan issues with my Lenovo g500 and also I'm stuck with Windows 8.1 because they didn't provide compatibility for Windows 10. I hate Lenovo and I just ordered an apple Macbook.

Shame on Lenovo the piece of crap. I have a message for everyone that wants to buy Lenovo products, think twice before bying please because you will not get any support even few minutes after you buy the product.

NIketShivani
Paper Tape
Views: 6,932
Message 63 of 67

Whooops !!.....haaha... I got the Windows 10 on my G500 intel core i3 !!!...  i installed windows 8.1 drivers on that and that worked... my Laptop is working Smoothly... 1!!!!...... Yiiipppiiieeee... !! Smiley Tongue Smiley Happy

neelkamal
What's DOS?
Views: 4,093
Message 64 of 67

Can I upgrade my G500s to Windows 10 by purchasing Windows DVD?

PerkiA01
Fanfold Paper
Views: 149
Message 65 of 67

There is little point in upgrading to Windows 10 unless you have the full functionality! Mine gets stuck at the 'Lenovo' start screen so I get nothing!

I think it is quite appalling that Lenovo is prepared to leave it's customers high and dry over this!

No more Lenovo for me or any of my family and friends not to mention IT work colleagues.

Lenovo - pull your finger out and do the right thing

glerikun
Paper Tape
Views: 124
Message 66 of 67

I had the same issue, albeit not because of Windows 10. Remove the optical drive from the machine and it should boot normally.

Highlighted
PerkiA01
Fanfold Paper
Views: 88
Message 67 of 67

Does anyone have any idea why removing the ODD should solve this boot problem?

That worked by the way and so far it has booted into windows 10 quite happily

Is it the ODD connection, ODD driver, BIOS setup What?

Makes no sense to me and I don't suppose Lenovo care!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors