Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Software and Operating SystemWindows 10
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

10-23-2017

United States of America

1 Signins

24 Page Views

• Views: 24
  • Message 1 of 2

Thinkpad Yoga Touchscreen not working after Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

2017-10-23, 5:11 AM
Touchscreen didn't work on my Lenovo Yoga 14 after Win10 Fall Creators Update even though Lenovo says it is compatible.
I got it working, but not sure which fix did it, but I think it was just closing the laptop lid and opening again so it would recognize the laptop had tablet capability. The Win10 Update and various Lenovo patch updates and even Firmware update just rebooted the laptop. None of that seemed to work. But closing the lid seemed to fix it.

Secondary Lenovo has a driver update program on the desktop, but it didn't find as many updates as I found going to Lenovo and looking up my model and running the device scanner there.

I had looked at other suggestions from previous update issues with Win10 breaking the touchscreen and none of them worked.
Options

3 Posts

12-28-2017

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

3 Signins

72 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 72
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Thinkpad Yoga Touchscreen not working after Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

2018-01-22, 22:40 PM

My Flex 14 Touchscreen hasn't worked for over a month now.  I have tried all and every suggestion online to get it working again but to no result.  Either Microsoft or Lenovo know what has happened but don't seem to give a resolution.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms