01-10-2009 02:48 AM
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-10-2009 02:26 PM
Please download the following utility from Symantec and follow my instructions...
1. Extract the utility and Run As Administrator.
2. At the top, you must make sure it is your hard drive Disk 1 [if you have flash drive connected it may change]
3. Depending on what you did, you will have either two or three partitions but it should be the last one.
4. For the last partition, select the number under TYPE and change it to 12.
5. At the bottom right, select Save Changes and click OK.
6. Restart your computer and double check that the hidden partition is no longer visible.
Now you should have NOVO button working again.
01-10-2009 05:16 PM
I did that but it shows that I have 4 partitions?!
Also, I put 12 into the last one, but the program says that the "Starting sector value for entry 4 must be greater than 0".
What should I do? Did Windows 7 make a permanent partition or sumthing?