12-05-2009 11:13 AM
I have a T61 with Turbo Memory. I have had no BSOD issues after upgrading to Win 7. I can't however enable ReadyDrive. There was a fix for this under Vista, where you would install an older driver version, but I am afraid to try that for Win 7. I will just live with no ReadyDrive. Turbo Memory is an option i wish I never bought.
03-15-2010 01:38 PM
Do you know where I can find the Turbo Memory Controller drivers for Windows XP? I saw your posting about the driver for Windows Vista and 7 and I can't seem to track down the Windows XP version.
04-07-2010 05:17 PM
I have three lenovo systems, T61, R62, X61. All three running Win7HomePremium, all with 4GB ram. The T61 and X61 blue screen exactly as you described when installing Turbo Memory drivers. The R61 installed and running fine. I have hacked this relentlessly and still haven't run it down.
04-10-2010 09:40 AM
1. Control Panel / Programs and Features - remove any Inter Turbo Memory or Intel Storage Matrix.
2. Control Panel / Device Manager - Disable 4965 Wireless network adapter
4. Install Turbo Memory drivers - use latest from Lenovo or Intel
6. Verify Readydrive and Readyboost are enabled.
7. Enable 4965 wireless network adapter
Good to go.