Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Blue Screen Again
Message 1 of 4 (1,741 Views)

Lenovo L512 + install Win7Pro via MDT

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I have recently bought a Lenovo L512 (by default Windows 7 Pro installed)

I wrote down the Windows 7 Pro OA key from the back, installed via MDT (WIM image) Windows 7 Pro x86, skipped key during installation.

Once fully installed I put in the key and activated Windows, after several days Windows comes up saying 'Windows is not activated....'

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Topics: 29
Solutions: 291
Message 2 of 4 (1,710 Views)

Re: Lenovo L512 + install Win7Pro via MDT

you could try activating over the phone. takes about 10 minutes. control panel, system, at the bottom, what's it say about activation?

English Community   Deutsche Community   Comunidad en Español   Русскоязычное Сообщество

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please click the "Accept As Solution" button.

Blue Screen Again
Message 3 of 4 (1,687 Views)

When I check system properties it's saying 'Windows is activated'

After a couple of days, after installing windows 7 Pro via MDT and activated Windows online, it's asking me to activate again.

Topics: 29
Solutions: 291
Message 4 of 4 (1,678 Views)

so have you tried to activate it again? what happens when you activate it again?  does it activate?

English Community   Deutsche Community   Comunidad en Español   Русскоязычное Сообщество

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please click the "Accept As Solution" button.