English Community

Software and Operating SystemWindows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP Discussions Knowledge Base

Can't find .pst files - MS office

Question

The main problem I have is I can't locate the .pst file. I type in the path and it always say it can't find anything. I even uninstalled all of the Office programs and reinstalled them and I still can't get it to work. I appreciate the post, I am looking at that page to see if there is something I over looked. I don't suppose there is a way to search for a pst file on the system.

Answer

Use the inbox repair tool scanpst.exe to fix the corrupted files

Was this information helpful?

Yes No

Comments

IsaacPierce On 2016-04-27, 5:24 AM

The Outlook PST Recovery Software intensively scans the damaged PST file and extracts the mailbox data. With the help of quick and efficient algorithms it repairs the PST file and recovers the data. uses two robust recovery modes namely, Standard Mode and Advance Mode. The Standard Mode is faster and recovers PST file affected with minor corruption while Advance Mode helps in recovering mailbox data from severely corrupted PST file. Whether your hard disk is healthy or badly damaged, DiskInternals Outlook Recovery is able to scan the entire surface of the hard drive in order to locate, recover and repair damaged Outlook databases.

Read more:- http://www.tools4recovery.com/outlook-pst-recovery.html

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop