Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skydemon24
What's DOS?
Views: 1,868
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo G405 Incompatibility with Windows Vista-32 bit

Hello I'm new here so I wasn't so sure if this is properly posted here but thanks.

I bought a Lenovo G405 laptop that came with dos 6.22 or 6.2.2 or something. Then I performed a clean installation of Windows Vista 32-bit. The problem is that, I can't find any drivers for lenovo g405 that is compatible with windows vista .. Even the AMD Auto diagnostic tool refuses to install the detected driver since it was Hardware/Software Incompatible. Any suggestions? or Links for Win Vista Drivers for Lenovo g405. Thanks!

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 1,842
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo G405 Incompatibility with Windows Vista-32 bit

If your model is lacking the correct Vista drivers from Lenovo and Vista doesn't offer native support then I see upgrading to Windows 7 as your only option.  Here is a link to what Lenovo drivers are available.......

http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/detail.page?&DocID=DS035825

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals