Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MildCannibal
Paper Tape
Views: 12,789
Message 1 of 3

Looking for Lenovo Energy Manager app

Hello everyone, I am having an issue finding a program from Lenovo. I recently reformatted my Lenovo Ideapad Flex 15 and downgraded to windows 7 from windows 10. I thought I downloaded all the drivers and lenovo applications I used from when I first bought it, but I am missing the Energy Manager program. I downloaded what are apparently the drivers for it but I cant find the actual app in my installed programs or online.

So where do I find the program? Is it installed but I need to do something to make it show up?

Thanks in advance!

CyberSimian
Bit Torrent
Views: 12,705
Message 2 of 3

Re: Looking for Lenovo Energy Manager app

@MildCannibal wrote:

I recently reformatted my Lenovo Ideapad Flex 15 and downgraded to windows 7 from windows 10. I can't find the actual app in my installed programs or online.

I have installed Windows 7 on my 700-15ISK (in a dual-boot arrangement with Windows 10), and I use this version of the Lenovo "Energy Manager" appplication:

http://pcsupport.lenovo.com/gb/en/downloads/DS100173

There are numerous versions of the "Energy Manager" application that can be downloaded from this web site.  They are provided for different laptops, but they all seem to work regardless of the laptop model (i.e. they are not specific to particular laptops).

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

oldharleyrider
Punch Card
Views: 12,130
Message 3 of 3

Re: Looking for Lenovo Energy Manager app

Thanks for sharing this!
Top Kudoed Authors