01-20-2009 02:38 AM
Anyone with an idea how to get this going? I have the update manager running and all x64 updates processed correctly. Only pressing the Blue button doesn't start the app.
01-28-2009 12:26 AM
on my T61 (not P) i've managed to get everything working including the Blue Thinkvantage Button (except the Lenovo fingerprint software, am usnig the UPEK PROTECTOR 2009 Preview instead for the time being).
Don't know if that helps, but here's a list of the installed software / drivers :
- Power Management v2.41a
- Lenovo System Interface Driver 1.01
- Lenovo System Toolbox 5.1.5032.24
- Maintenance Manager 22.214.171.124
- Message Center 2.01d
- On Screen Display 5.20.01
- Productivity Center Add-in 3.00b
- Active System Protection 1.63 (from the Win 7 beta driver page)
- ThinkPad Power Management Driver 1.52
- ThinkPad UltraNav Driver 126.96.36.199
- ThinkVantage Access Connections 5.12
- ThinkVantage Productivity Center 3.02
- ThinkVantage System Update 3.14.0017
02-04-2009 03:08 PM
02-09-2009 01:58 PM
02-09-2009 02:01 PM
08-20-2014 10:37 AM
All working for me (Windows 7 Ultimate, 64bit, clean rebuild). Applying the Intel Matrix Storage Manager upgrade broke Windows Update, but copying the iastor.sys driver from another recently rebuilt windows 7 64 system (A T510) fixed this problem. (To be clear, make a copy of iastor.sys in the windows\system32\drivers directory, rename the copy to BAD_iastor.sys_BAD, then copy the clean version to replace the old. At no time delete iastor.sys - always have a copy in that directory).
For me, the Sierra Wireless MC5725 device is what's hiccuping. The System Management Interface Driver is no longer listed separately. Anyone have an idea on how to get it? Is it now part of another driver? Thanks!