My computer is connected to my home wireless network and Internet through router and DSL. All network connections seems working fine except no web page can be displayed.
Here are the details:
The message I received is Internet Explore cannot display the webpage
If Safe Mode with Networking allowed you to view webpages, then something during startup is causing this issue. Do a Selective Startup (Clean Boot) - see if this still allows you to view webpages
How-to run Windows in Selective Startup (Clean Boot)…
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click System and Maintenance, click Administrative Tools, and then double-click System Configuration.
2. Click Continue, or provide Administrator credentials if prompted.
3. Click the General tab, and click Selective startup.
4. Under Selective startup uncheck Load startup items.
5. Click the Services tab, check the Hide all Microsoft services box, and then click Disable all.
6. Click the Apply, then OK, and then Restart.
how can we improve it?
Select Your Product
Lenovo is committed to environmental leadership from operations to product design and recycling solutions.
See our Sustainability Report.