Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsWindows based Tablets
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

02-27-2015

Laurel

9 Signins

66 Page Views

• Views: 66
  • Message 1 of 4

Driver error with My Bluetooth cover keyboard BKC800

2015-02-27, 4:45 AM

I've been using my keyboard that came with my Yoga Tablet 2 10 - 59428420 for 16 days with it. At times it would disconnect here and there on it's own but I didn't pay any mind to it. Just two days ago it stop connecting all together. When I go to bluetooth to pair my keybaord, it says driver error next to the icon.  I've been trying to find the driver so i could maybe redownload it or something, but I had no luck doing that. Is suggestions out there for my problem?

Options

1 Posts

03-30-2015

Washington DC

3 Signins

9 Page Views

• Views: 9
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: Driver error with My Bluetooth cover keyboard BKC800

2015-03-30, 2:41 AM

In control panel, do you have any pending software updates?  (Sometimes you need to force it to check with the link on the left to get it to get everything.)  Also, I think if you uninstall the driver from control panel then try to re-pair the keyboard, a new driver will download.  At first, I fixed the disconnects by going into the PC Settings app (from the Charms bar on the right) then opened Bluetooth from the left menu.  If I left it there for a few seconds, the driver error message would appear then disappear then the keyboard would work again.  On accident, I left it open one day and had no disconnects for all day.  Now I leave the PC Settings app open, and as long as that app is open, I don't have any disconnects.  Very odd.

Options

1 Posts

10-24-2017

United States of America

2 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 3 of 4

Re: Driver error with My Bluetooth cover keyboard BKC800

2017-10-24, 16:06 PM
I have had issues with the keyboard either disconnecting or lagging since I bought it. I will never ever ever buy Lenova again.
Options

1 Posts

12-07-2020

Iran (Islamic Republic of)

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 4 of 4

Re:Driver error with My Bluetooth cover keyboard BKC800

2020-12-07, 17:41 PM

Hi

1- charge the keyboard

this keyboard needs to recharge by its cable, (the box of Lenovo yoga tab 10 contain a special cable that include a cylinder shape on it)

so when you attach its cable to charger, red light winking and when it charges enough it turns to blue 

(light is located beside the power button)

2- in tablet: check airplane mode 

windows button> Pc setting> Network> Airplane mode> Airplane mode

make sure that airplane mode is off (if it on, it makes Bluetooth is switched to off)

3- On keyboard do this:

first Turn off the keyboard, then switch it on to see blue light wink is finish

4- now do these together:

On tablet:

windows button> Pc setting> PC and devices> Bluetooth> Manage Bluetooth devices

turn Bluetooth OFF (if it's ON) and stay at this page

On keyboard:

hold power button to Bluetooth sign position for about 5 second and release it (when you Hold it, you see blue light is winking and when you release it, winking is continue

On tablet

switch On the Bluetooth, and when it find BKC800, click on it and choose pair option, and wait to connect...

That's it... I hope it will be useful

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms