11-24-2019

GB

21 Signins

68 Page Views

• Views: 68
  • Message 1 of 3

Issues with MIIX 310-10ICR

2019-11-24, 14:38 PM

The Wifi doesn't work. The Bluetooth doesn't work. And whenever I boot up the Laptop it defaults to a portrait position despite being in a landscape position. I can change the orientation, but it switches back after each boot. I've tried to google solutions for fixing the wifi and Bluetooth, but my laptop treats it as if they don't exist so I can't do much. I've tried updating all the drivers through the Lenovo website (downloaded them on my phone and moved them to the laptop) but that did nothing. When I enable hidden devices in device manager, it points out that the device isn't connected (Code 45). Please help. 

Options

736 Posts

08-02-2018

US

411 Signins

10354 Page Views

• Views: 10354
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Issues with MIIX 310-10ICR

2019-11-25, 10:46 AM

Hi ,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

When was the last time that it worked? Were there any changes or updates prior to the issue?

We suggest uninstalling the WIFI and Bluetooth driver in device manager, restart the tablet then re-install the updated drivers. 

Update us how it goes.

Auxen

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Options

4 Posts

11-24-2019

GB

21 Signins

68 Page Views

• Views: 68
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Issues with MIIX 310-10ICR

2019-11-25, 20:24 PM

Thanks for the reply, 

These issues started a week or two ago. I didn't receive any updates or anything of the sort. 

I uninstalled my Bluetooth and WiFi drivers and then reinstalled them. However my issue still persists. I opened device manager and they seem to be uninstalled (not showing up) despite me reinstalling them. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms