Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsWindows based Tablets
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

11-30-2013

CALIFORNIA

1 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo IdeaTab K3 Lynx: "Bluetooth could not turn on" and wifi does not "see" my router

2013-11-30, 22:48 PM

I bought this 1.8GHz tablet from Amazon, and I'm not sure if I got a deffective tablet or if I'm just getting what I'm paying for. I tried to find for possible solutions. I tried looking this up but nothing that I could apply to my case. 

Anyways when I go to the wireless menu, the bluetooth won't be able to turn it on. If I turn off the wifi it might or might not turn on back again. Even when it turns on it does not see my router, So I can't check for windows updates at this moment. Some days ago I had wifi but not bluetooth, I've made some windows updates to fix the bluetooth but I'm not sure if those updates in the first place are causing now the problems with the wifi. 

I have not attempted to do a factory reset because I have Bitedefender already installed in it (the antivirus has not giving me problems with wireless connections before) and having to re-install again is such a pain, so before I do that I want to see if there is something that I accidentally changed in the settings (because I've been playing with them to find a solution) or some other easy issue easy to fix. 

Options

1220 Posts

12-24-2010

Perth, Australia

259 Signins

21576 Page Views

• Views: 21576
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo IdeaTab K3 Lynx: "Bluetooth could not turn on" and wifi does not "see&quot

2013-12-01, 2:43 AM

Hi jasanpahaf,

What OS are you using?

Are your drivers up to date?

Vince.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know where we can find information on it.

ThinkPad T510 4313-CTO Windows 8 x64 - Intel Core i7-620M - NVIDIA NVS 3100M - 8GB RAM - 240GB SSD- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 - Gobi 2000.
ThinkPad Helix 3697-CTO Windows 8.1 x64 - Intel Core i7-3667U - Intel HD Graphics 4000 - 8GB RAM- 256GB SSD - Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205 - Ericsson C5621gw

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms