Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marius2du
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,250
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Ideapad MIIX 700-12ISK - Function Fn keys switch

Hi !

Is there any option to switch the Fn keys to default in Lenovo Miix 700 ? I couldn find it BIOS, neither in Lenovo Settings app.

Thank you

CyberSimian
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,204
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Ideapad MIIX 700-12ISK - Function Fn keys switch

@marius2du wrote:

Is there any option to switch the Fn keys to default in Lenovo Miix 700 ? I couldn find it BIOS, neither in Lenovo Settings app.

On my 700-15ISK, the action of the "F" keys is controlled by an setting in the BIOS called "HotKey Mode".  Change it from "Enabled" to "Disabled".  (I don't know whether your 700-12ISK has this setting.)

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

marius2du
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,193
Message 3 of 4

@CyberSimian wrote:

@marius2du wrote:

On my 700-15ISK, the action of the "F" keys is controlled by an setting in the BIOS called "HotKey Mode".  Change it from "Enabled" to "Disabled".  (I don't know whether your 700-12ISK has this setting.)

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

This setting does not exist on 700-12ISK. I have updated to the latest BIOS build.

PPLandry
Serial Port
Views: 998
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

Why is this marked as Solved when it isn't. I confirm that the proposed solution does not exist and does not work. There currently is no way to invert the Fn keys so they work as expected (no need to press the blue Fn key to use the function keys)

Lenovo, first unmark this as Solved and please provide a BIOS upgrade to restore Fn keys

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors