Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nerdz
Paper Tape
Views: 1,602
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo MiiX 320 after bios update prompt bitlocker key

Just update my tablet with new bios and after install get prompt for bitlocker key. I work as a system administrator, this bitlocker must be factory set since i surely newer have set bitlocket to my tablet. I have read some threads about similar issue  where user have been going back and fort with Lenovo and Microsoft support about this. I have tried to normal erace data restore factory settings, this is useless. Does some one know is only possibility to try download media from microsoft, create usb recovery stick and remove all diskpartitions and new windows install ? If so think this is not very genius, support site seems to be on maintenance when this issue occured.

Nerdz
Paper Tape
Views: 1,582
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo MiiX 320 after bios update prompt bitlocker key

Found this link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=237614 on forum and signing in with microsoft account and got correct recovery key, when bitlocker key is prompted it tells a address where to get it but it is not correct.

kirkeby49
What's DOS?
Views: 137
Message 3 of 4

I don't have an bitlockercode and i'd followed the steps - But it still dont work - it useless og my mii 320 is trash!

DON'T UPDATE BIOS!

Highlighted
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 131
Message 4 of 4

Please check the Bitlocker information page here https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht506878 that could help with the bitlocker related issue.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors