Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PSaha
Blue Screen Again
Views: 695
Message 1 of 3

MIIX 510-12ISK 100% charged but shuts down when unplugged

2018-07-14.pngHi,

my Miix 510-12isk just came back from repair, it's motherboard was changed by Lenovo technician.

it's battery currently charging up to 100% and running OK when the power cord is connected. but it shuts down immediately when I unplug the power cord. 

I run the Battery report on PowerShell and it's showing the full charge capacity slightly higher than the design capacity. the battery status from the report looks normal.

I tried turning on the Lenovo without the power cord connected, it turns on for 2 seconds with the Lenovo Logo and then shut down again. I tried pressing Power button + Volume Up together, the same result.

I would really appreciate some help with identifying the issue and solution.

PLEASE HELP!

IHateLenovoNow
Paper Tape
Views: 49
Message 2 of 3

Re: MIIX 510-12ISK 100% charged but shuts down when unplugged

Lenovo YOU SUCK! More than one person needs the answer to this question. EVERYONE WHO PURCHASED THIS LAPTOP NEEDS THE ANSWER, but you take away the chance for anyone to add to this post as a means of saying, 'I need this answer too'. 

Highlighted
PSaha
Blue Screen Again
Views: 45
Message 3 of 3

Re: MIIX 510-12ISK 100% charged but shuts down when unplugged

Hi,

I sent it back to lenovo again, the replaced motherboard by Lenovo turned out to be faulty again. After Lenovo changed the motherboard again, it's working now.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors