Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fanfold Paper
Message 1 of 2 (342 Views)

Miix 2 stuck on recovery screen after doing a refresh in Windows 10 Preview. Is it bricked?

[ Edited ]

I did a clean install of the Windows 10 Technical Preview a few months back and it was working fine but I never recieved any updates so I decided to use the "Refresh" option under "Update and Recovery". That really screwed me. Now it boots to a blue Recovery screen saying "Your PC/Device needs to be repaired".

Link to image 1

I have an OTG micro USB adapter and I can get into the Novo Menu and then into the BIOS but it will not let me into the Boot Menu or the System Recovery. I have tried to use a Windows 8.1 Installation Media USB (with Secured Boot turned off) but there is no option to boot to it and it won't do it on its own. I think it has to do with the UEFI.

Link to image 2

I have no idea what to try next and I'm almost ready to give up. Any ideas?

Moderator note: large image(s) converted to link(s):  About Posting Pictures In The Forums

Paper Tape
Message 2 of 2 (288 Views)

Re: Miix 2 stuck on recovery screen after doing a refresh in Windows 10 Preview. Is it bricked?

I have this problem too!

Mine already upgraded to window 10, i did a system recovery, after 100% then it keeps rebooting and showing "inaccessible boot device".

omg.........

Top kudoed Authors