Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Terencelee
Paper Tape
Views: 176
Message 1 of 1

Miix 520 mobile hotspot internet may not available

laptop is connecting to internet via LTE (cellular) and i would like to share this cellular through mobile hotspot. I turned on the mobile hotspot and WIFI virtual adapter (local network connection *1) is enabled now. I shared the cellular in the network and sharing center by enable the "allow other network to connect via this internet connection" and chose local network connection *1 from the list. Now both the cellular and virtual wifi adapter (Local network connection *1) are connect to internet in the network and sharing center. i connected my android phone to this mobile hotspot and it showed connected but stated there :"internet may not available". The android phone just cant connect to internet via laptop mobile hotspot. I contacted Windows support and they checked my windows version and it is the latest build 1803. They remote login and reinstalled the latest wifi firmware but none of them resolve the mobile hotspot internet may not available issue. Is it lenovo firmware in Miix 520 not compatible with mobile hotspot? Please help. Thank you.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors