Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nathessonne
Paper Tape
Views: 104
Message 1 of 2

Miix 700 trouble logging in

black screen.jpgDear All,

When I press the button to open my tablet, the LENOVO picture appears and after few second a black screen come.

The cursor is displayed and runs correctly. A blue ring appears frequently, but even after 2 hours nothing happens. (see joint picture, sorry for the bad quality)

The Ctrl+Alt+Shift doesn't work. No possibility to restart in safe operation mode.

I am totally blocqued.

Is there someone who already encounter the same problem ? Does someone know how to repare ?

Thank you in advance for your help !

Best regards

Highlighted
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 36
Message 2 of 2

Re: Miix 700 trouble logging in

Hi Nathessonne! Welcome to our forums community. Could you try booting to BIOS and check if the HDD is detected under the Information tab. The instruction is here: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht500216. If the HDD is detected under BIOS, reset the settings. Once you are in the BIOS page, go to the Exit Tab > Choose Load default settings > Hit the Enter Key > Choose Yes. After that, still in the Exit Tab > Choose Exit saving changes. The laptop will restart and check if the issue persist. Update us how it goes.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors