Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rick171
Paper Tape
Views: 109
Message 1 of 2

Miix310-10ICR Win 10 Reinstalled-Nothing works-Recovery ISO

Hello everyone.  I recently wiped and installed Win 10 on my Miix310-10ICR.

I tried numerous drivers form all different sites, including Lenovo, and nothing works.  Features not working include, screen rotate, wan, lan, sound, touch screen, etc.  I am 100% sure I installed the correct drivers but nothing still works.  In my humble opinion it seems I might need a copy of the recovery partition as I deleted(formatted) when I installed Win10.  PLEASE HELP!

I called Lenovo support, they simply said I should shut down, VOL up + POWER and recover that way, but I cant, as there is no recovry....

Highlighted
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 66
Message 2 of 2

Re: Miix310-10ICR Win 10 Reinstalled-Nothing works-Recovery ISO

Hi Rick171! 

Welcome to the Lenovo forum discussion. 

Please try downloading the Lenovo vantage app https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht505081?CID=ww:lenovosocial:20x9m6 and run the system update, then install them all. Restart the tablet and test it again. Let us know how it goes. 

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals