Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnnaMaria_G
Fanfold Paper
Views: 171
Message 11 of 22

Re: need to reistall all on my Miix 320-10ICR Tablet (ideapad) - Type 80XF

I'm doing this with a copy of win 10 that I remembered (licensed). I reset the system and then try to install the drives. As you told me. Just a question: can I install all the drivers together, or do I have to do it one at a time? How do I get the machine recognized on which to install all the drivers? Thanks for everything!
ThatsSoTimur
HDMI
Views: 170
Message 12 of 22

So all you need to do is install the drivers? I'm a bit confused on what you meant. Sorry about that

AnnaMaria_G
Fanfold Paper
Views: 166
Message 13 of 22

I'm doing this with a copy of win 10 that I remembered (licensed). I reset the system and then try to install the drives. As you told me. Just a question: can I install all the drivers together, or do I have to do it one at a time? How do I get the machine recognized on which to install all the drivers? Thanks for everything!

AnnaMaria_G
Fanfold Paper
Views: 164
Message 14 of 22

@ThatsSoTimur wrote:

I've translated this with google translate and it says that you will need the iso to be able to reset your tablet. No worries. We will have to download the Windows 10 iso onto the tablet to proceed. I have several questions to ask you and they won't be hard to answer.

How much storage do you have left on your tablet?

To download the iso you will have to go to this site and click on the button that says *Download tool now*

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

AnnaMaria_G
Fanfold Paper
Views: 163
Message 15 of 22

ThatsSoTimur
HDMI
Views: 161
Message 16 of 22

You can run multiple Driver setup wizards at a time. But you can try Windows Update to search if there are any missing drivers. Just follow through the install wizard for the driver and complete this process till you have installled all of the drivers you downloaded. Hope this helps. 

AnnaMaria_G
Fanfold Paper
Views: 137
Message 17 of 22

I'm sorry, maybe I simplified my problem too much. First of all, I needed a licensed win 10 pro and I was able to find it. Then, I should install all the drivers of the machine; I had already tried to do this, but without success. At this moment I have win 10 running on the tablet, but a real mess in the drivers (many are repeated, the touch does not work, etc.). In your opinion, there is a way to eliminate the corrupt drivers and reinstall the ok ones without repeating the OS installation?
ThatsSoTimur
HDMI
Views: 136
Message 18 of 22

You can download a program called DriverBooster. That program will search for missing or outdated drivers and update them with just a click. Those drivers that they have in their servers are Microsoft WHQL approved and shouldn't make a problem. If the tablet still is not behaving like before and the issues still presist. You should download the iso and then go back in the Settings and reset the PC and use DriverBooster to easily install all of the drivers. Let me know what happens. 

Hope I helped you with this issue.

Enjoy your day!

AnnaMaria_G
Fanfold Paper
Views: 130
Message 19 of 22

Highlighted
AnnaMaria_G
Fanfold Paper
Views: 129
Message 20 of 22

Finally someone competent who knows how to help me! Thank you. Tomorrow morning I will try and then I'll let you know. Good day to you too!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors