Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionY Gaming Accessories & Curved Gaming Monitors
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

02-16-2021

Australia

3 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 11 of 13

Re:Brand new Legion M600 mouse stopped working

2021-02-16, 0:35 AM

The same thing happened to me - the mouse was 1 week old. Updated firmware and now the mouse only works in wired and Bluetooth mode. 2.4ghz through the dongle does not work anymore, tried the re-pairing process multiple times, uninstalled devices and drivers via device manager, restarted the computer. TRIED ALMOST EVERYTHING!!! 

It's ridiculous that given the number of people posting the exact same problem after updating firmware - Lenovo staff fail to acknowledge the clear firmware issue that is bricking our mouses and neglect to provide a solution or disable the ability to update to the faulty firmware in their accessory control app.

How many people have to post on the numerous forum threads regarding this issue before you guys even acknowledge that there is a known issue??

It's mid-Feb now and still no solution provided regarding a firmware update that was released in December. Seriously disappointing from Lenovo...

Options

1 Posts

02-24-2021

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 5
  • Message 12 of 13

2021-02-24, 23:06 PM

Is there really no update to this I have a brand new mouse that I can’t use without a wire?

exactly as others have experienced worked fine out the box, I updated firmware as suggested by Legion accessory central app and now it will not pair to the usb receiver.

Surely if Lenovo don’t have a fixed version of new firmware they could tell central app to reinstall previous working firmware?

Options

1 Posts

04-05-2021

Romania

4 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 13 of 13

2021-04-05, 13:45 PM

Hello

I have been experiencing this problem, for almost 4 months now it worked perfectly but a week ago I decided to check if my laptop is updated correctly, I noticed that there is an update to this mouse, after I did that I no longer  could connect wirelessly the mouse, please help me to solve this problem or tell me if there will be a future update on solving this situation, I tried all possible methods, I installed older versions given by your agents for this mouse but useless I tried to pair through LAC but after going through all the steps at the end I can not pair simply the button is gray, I have the latest version LAC but I can not use the wireless mouse, please help me, -I took this special mouse because I use a legion laptop and I wanted it to fit very well but I am very dissatisfied with this problem.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms