Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionY Gaming Accessories & Curved Gaming Monitors
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

01-10-2021

United States of America

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Curved Lenovo Monitor - Problem/

2021-01-10, 5:29 AM

While cleaning my 43 inch heavy curved monitor, it went face down on my desk and when I turned it on, I got this black stripe in the middle with various stripe colors.  I don't know if it's actually cracked or it's part of the inside of the screen because when it's turned off, the screen feels smooth from the outside.   Is this fixable?  

Options

10215 Posts

08-17-2015

Slovakia

26759 Signins

581450 Page Views

• Views: 581450
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Curved Lenovo Monitor - Problem/

2021-01-11, 22:34 PM

Hello Gloriaelissa,

unfortunately I do not believe that it is possible to fix the monitor, the whole panel on the inside would need to get replaced, which is essentially equal to getting whole new monitor.

Best regards,

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_
Communities: English Deutsch Español Portugues Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Moto English
_

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms