Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionY Gaming Accessories & Curved Gaming Monitors
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

10-07-2020

India

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 4

Faulty left click of Legion M200 Gaming Mouse

2020-10-07, 5:19 AM

I am facing a very serious issue with my legion M200 gaming mouse !

The left click is too much faulty now it doesn't registers click like before I have to press hard then only it works the right click works as intended.

i have to click many times on things and can't click+drag it deselects automatically. i can't brush and things because of that (SS attached)

i checked the HID compliant drivers are up to date and I also uninstalled and the reinstalled the drivers still its the same. i cleaned the ports also the ports are good as it's just 1 year old legion y530.

The mouse isn't even 1 year old I bought it in march ! but why is this happening I tried others mouses too doesn't notice the same problem in them.

i need help! Please!

Options

2282 Posts

03-11-2020

Greece

249 Signins

11666 Page Views

• Views: 11666
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Faulty left click of Legion M200 Gaming Mouse

2020-10-07, 9:52 AM

Hi Subham Manna,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Since you have already tested other mice and the problem has not been recreated on these, then it's safe to conclude that there is a hardware issue with the M200 and that the left click button is broken/dying/worn out.

Regards

Voithos

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them with a Kudos!!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Please don't ask me questions by Private Message; questions belong in the forums.

Options

1 Posts

12-02-2020

India

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 3 of 4

2020-12-02, 6:11 AM

I am facing the same issue. How do I get it repaired/ replaced. I am facing such problems only after 4 months of purchase.

Options

1 Posts

02-16-2021

India

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-02-16, 4:50 AM

I am facing the exact same issue with my Legion M200 Mouse. Click and drag gets deselected automatically. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms