Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionY Gaming Accessories & Curved Gaming Monitors
All Forum Topics
Options

7 Posts

01-16-2021

Australia

9 Signins

95 Page Views

• Views: 95
  • Message 1 of 5

Fix for M600 firmware issue

2021-04-07, 10:43 AM

When is a new update going to be coming to fix the wireless receiver issue?

Its been so long and still nothing... I can use it fine in wired or bluetooth but after the last firmware update, the reciever is not working...

Its a known issue for so many months.... come on already.

Options

2217 Posts

04-23-2019

United States of America

524 Signins

19619 Page Views

• Views: 19619
  • Message 2 of 5

Re:Fix for M600 firmware issue

2021-04-07, 14:24 PM

Hello @Cazy,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Would you mind checking what firmware version you currently have installed on the machine?

Were you able to download the firmware from the support site: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/accessories/acc500165-lenovo-legion-m600-wireless-gaming-mouse-overview-and-service-parts

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Jack_Lenovo1

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

7 Posts

01-16-2021

Australia

9 Signins

95 Page Views

• Message 3 of 5

2021-04-07, 22:46 PM

@Jack_Lenovo1 Its the mouse firmware. I can't roll back, I cant install anything to fix this. I clicked on Upgrade in the LAC for the device. Its a device specific firmware.. The same issue i have seen many others have. 

the pairing doesnt fix it, restarting my pc doesnt fix it.. nothing fixes it because its the firmware installed on the mouse. When plugged into the pc, the LAC software detects the receiver/mouse and i can change dpi and blah blah but the mouse will not move.... again its all to do with the firmware so there is nothing i can do

Options

2217 Posts

04-23-2019

United States of America

524 Signins

19619 Page Views

• Views: 19619
  • Message 4 of 5

2021-04-08, 14:11 PM

Hello @Cazy,

Sorry for the late reply.

Kindly try uninstalling the drivers for the mouse to see if that will solve the issue for you.

Also after checking the manual it seems that the mouse itself has a bluetooth switch: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/options/legion_m600_wireless_gaming_mouse_qsg.pdf

Have you tried turning it off then on?

Regards,

Jack_Lenovo1

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

7 Posts

01-16-2021

Australia

9 Signins

95 Page Views

• Message 5 of 5

2021-04-08, 23:53 PM

I tried unistalling the drivers a few times but it didnt help.

I tried turning off and on but no help there.

Ive been using it on BT now but i really prefer the receiver as i use multiple devices and it gets really annoying have to go into the BT settings on the PC each time to get it working.

Is there any way at all to roll back or download the previous device drivers? because it was working fine before i updated it

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms