11-10-2020

CA

5 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 7

Horrible customer service - y25 monitor

2020-11-10, 17:52 PM

I purchased a  y25f-10 monitor in May 2020. The monitor was ok for about 5 months and then the built in USB ports failed. I called for an RMA and spent about 20-30 min providing information on the phone. The said they would send me a shipping package and a new monitor. They then followed up a couple days later asking for the same information I had already provided. I questioned this as I purchase the monitor directly from them and had already provided this information. They came back to me multiple times with the same request and did not acknowledge why they needed the same information again. I finally took the pictures of the monitor serial #. They didn't like the pictures I took (I think it was because they couldn't scan the barcode and would have to enter the serial number manually).  I finally became fed up with this horrible customer service and requested a refund. They emailed and said someone would contact me. Still waiting on a response a week later. Multiple hours wasted by myself over a defective product.

Horrible customer service.  Never buying another lenovo product. They have lost my business.

Please feel free to respond to this thread to express your issues with the company. People should be informed before they purchase from this company.

Options

9812 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32718 Signins

1212565 Page Views

• Views: 1212565
  • Message 2 of 7

Re:Horrible customer service - y25 monitor

2020-11-11, 15:52 PM

Hello and welcome to Community,

I'm sorry to read that you've not had the best experience. Unfortunately I am unable to find you in our system and need to ask you to please post a service or complaint case number you have received in order that the Community Team might be able to assist with your situation.

Thanks

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

4 Posts

11-10-2020

CA

5 Signins

20 Page Views

• Message 3 of 7

2020-11-11, 18:28 PM

Thank you for responding. I am going to wait for the original customer service responder to contact me. This way I can post a realistic time expectation on the public forum. Not everyone has time to spend numerous hours trying to get a problem addressed and I shouldn't have to speak to 4 different people to get a problem resolved. It's a waste of my time and Lenovo's resources.

Options

9812 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32718 Signins

1212565 Page Views

• Message 4 of 7

2020-11-12, 9:18 AM

Hello,

I find it a little disappointing that you have chosen to turn down the offer of assistance seeing as we provide this platform for exactly that reason. I can't say why it is taking so long without you providing me with a case number, but with that information I can likely find out and save the situation and also you from becoming more frustrated. 

Andy

Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Options

4 Posts

11-10-2020

CA

5 Signins

20 Page Views

• Message 5 of 7

2020-11-18, 23:12 PM

This is now coming up on 2 weeks since the original email referring to a customer relations ticket was created. No response and Lenovo is clearly outside of their 3 business day service window. Further to that I have called 5- 10 times to try and speak with someone and have experienced the following issues:

1)Hung up on at least 3 times when being transferred to a manager

2)Staff have been deceptive and elusive in providing their names due to fear of customer service complaint 

3)Have been told I would be contacted or emailed and never received any communication

This amounts to another couple hours of wasted time resulting from OBSURD customer service practices. People should know this before dealing with Lenovo so they can make informed buying decision. Not only to I have a defective product but I have to deal with the worst customer service I have experienced in years! It seems no one wants to take accountability in this company.

I have included this information on numerous computer build sites and product review sites to further express my dissatisfaction and frustration.

Options

9812 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32718 Signins

1212565 Page Views

• Message 6 of 7

2020-11-19, 11:25 AM

Hello,

I have offered to assist but so far you haven't accepted that offer, it is still open. All you need to do is post your service and or case number.

Andy

Lenovo eServices

Options

4 Posts

11-10-2020

CA

5 Signins

20 Page Views

• Message 7 of 7

2021-01-12, 20:06 PM

So this is a follow up as I received a phone call today (2 months later) asking if I had received my replacement monitor. I asked if they had sent it..."Well, no..." Ok, so why would you ask then. Long and short after speaking with a customer service rep I told them I had the worst customer service experience ever with them and at this point do not care and will just chuck the monitor out as I do not care. I have wasted over 10 hours trying to deal with a simple issue and Lenovo has continually wasted my time. I reiterate. I will not buy any more lenovo products either for my office staff or personally.

LENOVO HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE! PERIOD.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms