Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionY Gaming Accessories & Curved Gaming Monitors
All Forum Topics
Options

28 Posts

04-01-2020

United States of America

49 Signins

360 Page Views

• Views: 360
  • Message 1 of 4

Legion H500 Pro serial number warranty

2020-12-28, 19:00 PM

I'm trying to register this new headset I just got.  I always get no product found. Has anyone managed?  I see a P/N, (S)S/N,  and an S/N.  There is also an ASM number as well as the typical UPC and EAN.  Do I not register them?  I cant seem to contact support without a registered S/N. 

Any advice out there?

Thanks.

Options

11004 Posts

08-17-2015

Slovakia

26852 Signins

587785 Page Views

• Views: 587785
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Legion H500 Pro serial number warranty

2020-12-30, 13:45 PM

Hi JQam,

you can't register accessories and service doesn't repair headphones. In case there is something wrong with your headset, you would need to get in touch with the seller as headsets can't get repaired, they can only get replaced. Is there something wrong with your H500 headset?

Best regards,

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_
Communities: English Deutsch Español Portugues Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Moto English
_

Options

28 Posts

04-01-2020

United States of America

49 Signins

360 Page Views

• Views: 360
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-01-03, 3:10 AM

Thanks.

There are no problems.  I just thought they needed registered like any other device with a warranty. Lenovo.com is the seller and I'm glad there are no problems because a support number without a warranty is hard to find.

Options

11004 Posts

08-17-2015

Slovakia

26852 Signins

587785 Page Views

• Views: 587785
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-01-05, 19:28 PM

Accessories can't be repaired, if there is an issue with them, they get replaced. To do so, I think you would need to get in touch with the seller and present them with the proof of purchase. In case Lenovo.com is the seller, you would need to reach out to our customer service (customer service of the shop, not the service contact).

I'm glad to hear that your headset is working fine. I'm actually very satisfied with mine too! Over the years, I had more than a dozen of high quality headsets, but I have to say that none of them were so comfortable to wear even after long gaming sessions like the H500 headset.

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_
Communities: English Deutsch Español Portugues Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Moto English
_

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms