Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionY Gaming Accessories & Curved Gaming Monitors
All Forum Topics
Options

5 Posts

11-12-2020

Romania

4 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 1 of 15

Legion M600 Mouse macros not working

2020-11-12, 7:30 AM

Hello there,

I am having this problem on my M600 wireless mouse, i am trying to configure the Macros for switching desktop to right and left ( ctrl + win + right arrow and ctrl + win left arrow ). It worked until yesterday, when i connected the mouse to another computer ( i own a laptop and a pc ), the settings were reseted to default and the macros were deleted. 

Now when i try to make the settings back again, everything works except the macro's. The macro's i'm trying to configure are on the 5 and 6 buttons ( left right buttons )

Right now they have the Volume up and Volume down binding, and they work properly, but when putting the macro's ai created or any other macro, it's not working.

Please let me know if you know how to fix this problem.

Best regards.

Answer
Options

2784 Posts

03-11-2020

Greece

296 Signins

13996 Page Views

• Views: 13996

Re:Legion M600 Mouse macros not working

2020-12-30, 11:28 AM

@ Drago_1702 wrote:

Hi Voithos, i have the same issue, i hope it' not hardware related, i got the mouse Yesterday as a gift, can you please give us a the 1.0 version of the Legion Accesory Central?

Others in this thread has noted that all other features works with this device , except the macro one, so we're not looking at a hardware issue.

I can not seem to find any older version for Legion Accessory Central, but there is a new firmware update for the program as of the 08 Dec 2020. Has this been able to solve the problem for anyone ?

Legion Accessory Central

In order to contact tech support for your respective countries however, just do a google search : Lenovo Support -Insert your country-  or go to the Support Page 

and select the "Contact Us" close to the bottom of the list on the left. Keep in mind that Tech support will not be able to do much in this regards either, as they also have no pull or control over when this software gets updates. 

Regards

Voithos.

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them with a Kudos!!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Please don't ask me questions by Private Message; questions belong in the forums.

Replies(14)
Options

2784 Posts

03-11-2020

Greece

296 Signins

13996 Page Views

• Message 2 of 15

2020-11-12, 9:14 AM

Hi ThisIsPuzzle,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Have you got the latest Legion Accessory Central software for the device ?  If you do, have you tried making a new profile and then using that to for the new macro setup you want to use. 

If nothing works, then I'd suggest trying to uninstall the software and the reinstalling it.

Regards

Voithos

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them with a Kudos!!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Please don't ask me questions by Private Message; questions belong in the forums.

Options

5 Posts

11-12-2020

Romania

4 Signins

45 Page Views

• Message 3 of 15

2020-11-12, 11:35 AM

Hi Voithos,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have the latest Legion Accessory central version.

I've tried to make a new profile, and set the macro, didn't work.

I've reinstalled the app, still not working.

I also checked if i have the altest firmware, and i have.

The thing is that all the settings are working, except the macro, any macro i create, it dosent work, the rest of the functionalities that i set on the mouse are working, like volume up, volume down, forward / backwards, etc

Best regards,

Options

2 Posts

11-17-2020

Malaysia

1 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 4 of 15

2020-11-17, 8:50 AM

Hi Voithos,

I am also having the same issue. Just received the new mouse today. 

Same issue, everything works except when custom the macro settings.

Firmware is the latest as well. If this issue is not looking to be fixed soon, I am actually looking to return this mouse, since it's a very important feature

Options

2 Posts

11-17-2020

Malaysia

1 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 5 of 15

New received Legion M600 mouse not working

2020-11-17, 12:57 PM

Just received the mouse today but the macro function is not working.

The button itself works as the forward, backward or under media mode. The color change works as well.

But when I recorded the macro, seems like the button is disabled as there's no reaction on notepad, chrome, etc. 

I've tried everything from creating new profile, reinstalling legion accessory central, to changing laptop, but it still doesnt work. Very disappointed as I just received this and except for this, the mouse works very well. 

Seems like it's a software problem, please help to fix. Thank you!

Options

5 Posts

11-12-2020

Romania

4 Signins

45 Page Views

• Message 6 of 15

2020-11-18, 15:47 PM

@Voithos could you help us? Or could you point somebody that can help us please, i really need that future since i'm using for work.

Options

2784 Posts

03-11-2020

Greece

296 Signins

13996 Page Views

• Message 7 of 15

2020-11-18, 16:35 PM

Hello,

I am out of ideas, sorry. 

Could be a Legion Accessory Central issue and that it requires an update from Lenovo, but that is not something I have any control/power over. Hopefully someone with the pull or knowhow will see the thread and be able to address it.

Regards

Voithos

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

5 Posts

11-12-2020

Romania

4 Signins

45 Page Views

• Message 8 of 15

2020-11-18, 16:41 PM

Do you have an email or a phone number that i could contact lenovo tech support? I've been searching on the whole website and can't find any form / email / phone number.

I will tag some people from the pinned thread maybe they can help.

@Juraj_Lenovo , @Andy_Lenovo , @Serene_Lenovo can you guys help?

Options

1 Posts

12-16-2020

Brazil

1 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 9 of 15

Re:New received Legion M600 mouse not working

2020-12-16, 19:04 PM

I'm having the same exact issue!  Is there any update on this??

Options

2 Posts

12-30-2020

Romania

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 10 of 15

2020-12-30, 11:09 AM

Hi Voithos, i have the same issue, i hope it's not hardware related, i got the mouse Yesterday as a gift, can you please give us a the 1.0 version of the Legion Accesory Central?

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms