09-27-2020

US

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 2

Legion M600 Wireless Gaming Mouse

2020-10-01, 21:38 PM

So I just recently purchased a Lenovo Legion Y740 17" as well as an M600 Wireless Gaming Mouse and some other accessories, but that is besides the point. The mouse works great I love it, however when I plug in the given USB cable to charge it via my laptop's USB ports the mouse doesn't charge. Given the insane battery life, I have some time before I really need to charge it, but I would like to know what is going on and how to fix it.

Options

7788 Posts

08-17-2015

SK

26519 Signins

560614 Page Views

• Views: 560614
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Legion M600 Wireless Gaming Mouse

2020-10-12, 18:54 PM

Hello Airwreck_17,

you have to apply quite a lot force to connect the USB-C end into the mouse the first few times before it gets "looser" and fits better. I think it is intentionally made fit to not disconnect easily or by mistake afterwards.

Could you try charging the mouse through a different device, from a different USB-A port than from the ports on your Y740, just to rule out any issue with the connection to your laptop?

Best regards,

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete