Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionY Gaming Accessories & Curved Gaming Monitors
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

07-06-2020

United States of America

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 11

Legion M600 Wireless Mouse Connectivity Issue

2020-07-06, 22:28 PM

Hi guys - I had my M600 wireless mouse plugged in charging today, but when I unplugged it the mouse cursor stopped moving. I later found out that the Legion Accessory software isn't detecting my mouse wirelessly, reading: "Device is offline or in bluetooth mode". 

The mouse is set to the correct receiver option actually, and I've tried reinstalling the mouse via device manager as well as the Legion Accessory software. Neither worked. I tried plugging the receiver to my laptop, which detected and installed the device but the mouse still wasn't able to move. The mouse works fine when it's plugged in, but it no longer works wirelessly. I'm wondering if this is a software or hardware issue. Perhaps the mouse has been bugged? 

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Options

79 Posts

12-02-2019

United States of America

90 Signins

758 Page Views

• Views: 758
  • Message 2 of 11

Re:Legion M600 Wireless Mouse Connectivity Issue

2020-07-15, 19:16 PM

Hey Marshmellow!

Just picked up the m600 myself, it's been awesome for me so far.

Have you tried toggling the wireless/bluetooth selector a few times?

I noticed that the connection selector on the bottom of the mouse can get "stuck" in positions that seem like it's turned to a setting, but is actually off. 

So if you haven't already, try going back and forth with bottom selector a few times to see if that fixes. Also, see if bluetooth works vs. dongle.

Let me know what happens after that!

@ MarshmellowMan wrote:

Hi guys - I had my M600 wireless mouse plugged in charging today, but when I unplugged it the mouse cursor stopped moving. I later found out that the Legion Accessory software isn't detecting my mouse wirelessly, reading: "Device is offline or in bluetooth mode". 

The mouse is set to the correct receiver option actually, and I've tried reinstalling the mouse via device manager as well as the Legion Accessory software. Neither worked. I tried plugging the receiver to my laptop, which detected and installed the device but the mouse still wasn't able to move. The mouse works fine when it's plugged in, but it no longer works wirelessly. I'm wondering if this is a software or hardware issue. Perhaps the mouse has been bugged? 

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Options

1 Posts

11-06-2020

United States of America

3 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 3 of 11

2020-11-08, 5:05 AM

I have the same problem straight out of the box except mine wont work at all. It says it connected but no cursor movement no matter what connection method I try. The light is on and shows its charged but when i switch it to the off position it just stays on. I just got it the other day and was trying to find a solution online before i send it back but, looks like im gonna have to call lenovo post sales and send it back. which sucks but, you know stuff happens. I still want the mouse just one that works lol.

Options

1 Posts

11-08-2020

Canada

4 Signins

10 Page Views

• Message 4 of 11

2020-11-09, 2:49 AM

Exact same problems here. Mine did work great for a month but now the symptoms are identical to LyleCat. The charging light is on but no cursor movement with it plugged in or bluetooth or wireless mode. Warranty replacement here we come. 

Options

79 Posts

12-02-2019

United States of America

90 Signins

758 Page Views

• Views: 758
  • Message 5 of 11

2020-12-02, 13:07 PM

Update - I believe I've experienced your issue and have a fix!

The mouse cursor stops responding even when set to dongle mode, right?

Steps to fix (connect via USB cable for now):

1. Make sure you have the Legion Accessory software installed.
  2. In your M600 options, scroll to the bottom and click te "Pair" button under the Device Firmware Upgrade section.
  3. Follow the guide to reconnect your mouse. NOTE - keep the mouse very close to the dongle during the pairing process, as close as you can get it.

This worked for me and hopefully should for you!

Options

1 Posts

12-08-2020

Philippines

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Message 6 of 11

2020-12-08, 17:47 PM

I've tried re-pairing the mouse but the 20 sec. window will end before it hits zero and a notice will display "paired" but the mouse wont still move.  BTW this happened after I updated the firmware to the latest (wish I hadn't done it) my M600 is only 5 days old... =(

Mouse is flawless when wired and in Bluetooth mode as well, only via USB dongle has an issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Options

1 Posts

12-14-2020

Germany

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Message 7 of 11

2020-12-14, 10:44 AM

I've the same issue after the last firmware update. The lastest Legion Accessory software is installed. Only wired connection working. 
It shows that the pairing is successful but the cursor isn't moving.

Options

1 Posts

12-18-2020

Lebanon

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 8 of 11

2020-12-18, 12:31 PM

the same thing happened to me. the mouse is stuck on the charging light and does not work anymore. I have tried all the tips here and there and nothing is working. 

it is a good mouse, but not reliable at all. 

Options

1 Posts

12-19-2020

Canada

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 9 of 11

2020-12-19, 23:31 PM

Mine stop working after 5 months or so, im now trying to get a garantie claim, but its impossible LOL. Everybody transfer me to another departement. I know it's covid time but after a 3000CAD setup and legion ultimate suppport, i sould be able to get a garantie claim on 90 boxes mouse, im about to get a new one from alienware. Im so disapointed about that. I love Legion but i can't.

im frernch, escuse my bad english.

Options

6 Posts

12-21-2020

United States of America

10 Signins

71 Page Views

• Views: 71
  • Message 10 of 11

2020-12-23, 15:15 PM

@Kokey20 @sebastian.ruff @fadi91 @Harran47 

Hey all! I am having the exact same issue as you all after the December FW update for the M600 mouse. No 2.4g dongle connectivity at all post-update no matter how many times I've paired, only wired and BT work.

So,,,,, I created a new thread here: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Y-Gaming-Accessories-Curved-Gaming-Monitors/M600-Not-Connecting-After-FW-Update/m-p/5056241

Please post any future responses there as the current thread is from months ago and not the same issue!! Thanks :)

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms