Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionY Gaming Accessories & Curved Gaming Monitors
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

01-23-2021

United States of America

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Legion y25-25 Xbox series x support 120hz?

2021-01-23, 16:40 PM

Hello,

I can't find anywhere (manual or otherwise) that tells me specific supported display mode timings so I know if this monitor will support 1080p 120hz for my Xbox series x. Can anyone confirm for me if it does? Other monitor manufacturers state different resolutions and timings so you know what it will support. I'm looking for a monitor that will work with both my series x and laptop so this would be ideal for the super high refresh on PC, but also 120hz for the xbox.

Just fyi, at least as of right now, xbox will only support official supported display modes set by the manufacturer within the monitor. It won't just support it just because monitor supports up to 240hz. Can't find official confirmation anywhere. Thank you!

Options

2266 Posts

04-23-2019

United States of America

526 Signins

19789 Page Views

• Views: 19789
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Legion y25-25 Xbox series x support 120hz?

2021-01-25, 16:16 PM

Hello @Xyphergrim,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I apologize for the late reply. Kindly let me know if you are still having this issue.

While the monitor can definitely support 240hz refresh rate we cannot confirm with the XBOX series X at this time.

I've checked with support and from what I've gathered it can support anywhere from 60 to 240hz since official testing has not yet been done.

Helpful links:

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/monitor/y25_25_ug_en.pdf

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/pd500431-lenovo-y25-25-monitor-overview

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Jack_Lenovo1

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms