Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionY Gaming Accessories & Curved Gaming Monitors
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

04-04-2021

United States of America

2 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 1 of 2

Legion y27Q-20 Front Interface not Working

2021-04-08, 19:41 PM

I 've had the monitor for a few months and never really messed with the front buttons of the monitor because I use NVIDIA Control Panel for color correction. A few days ago I wanted to try going into Overdrive/Overclocked/Extreme mode (whatever it's called) to get my monitor to run at 1ms and I read the manual saying I could change into this mode using the front interface. Though half of the buttons don't actually do anything. The only button that works is the brightness option. I can use the same button and the Hertz button to increase and decrease the brightness. The power button works as well. But because of the other buttons not working at all, I can't access any of the other on-board features. I later tried Lenovo Artery but it is buggy and doesn't interact well with Windows 10 (high contrast mode doesn't work, HDR doesn't work). Is there any way to get this fixed? I unfortunately past the return date a while ago. 

Options

2213 Posts

04-23-2019

United States of America

524 Signins

19614 Page Views

• Views: 19614
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Legion y27Q-20 Front Interface not Working

2021-04-08, 21:58 PM

Hello @TheBurntNacho,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I would recommend trying to update the driver in the link below if you haven't already tried that.

You can find the driver here: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/rs/en/products/monitors-and-projectors/lcd-monitors/y27q-20-monitor/downloads/driver-list/component?name=Software%20and%20Utilities

You could also try installing the Lenovo Artery version available in the support site to see if that will fix some of the problems you've experienced with the program.

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Jack_Lenovo1

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms