10-03-2020

US

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo - G27c-10 no sound from audio jack

2020-10-03, 3:47 AM

I was trying out speakers for my monitor and I had run an aux cable to my Jbl speaker and was getting game sound that way. But when I went and bought a pair of monitor speakers it did not work or play any sound but then I go back to my Jbl speakers and there is no more audio going to my speaker please help. 

Options

7795 Posts

08-17-2015

SK

26520 Signins

560684 Page Views

• Views: 560684
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Lenovo - G27c-10 no sound from audio jack

2020-10-12, 18:51 PM

Hi lw_41,

click the speaker next to your clock in the lower right corner and select "Open Sound settings". From here, select on the right hand side "Sound control panel", which should lead you to this view:

You should have HDMI as an output method listed here (make sure that also disabled devices are visible, as seen on the screenshot). Click and force HDMI to be used as the output method for sound, as this is the option which is feeding the 3,5 jack on your monitor with sound output.

Best regards,

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete