Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionY Gaming Accessories & Curved Gaming Monitors
All Forum Topics
Options

10459 Posts

08-17-2015

Slovakia

26795 Signins

583499 Page Views

• Views: 583499
  • Message 11 of 13

Re:Lenovo - G27c-10 no sound from audio jack

2020-12-07, 15:43 PM

@ VisitorX wrote:

this monitor comes without speaker but has an audio output jack which supposedly should passthrough audio to a external speaker or headphone.. if you can get an audio that way your monitor is fine.. I on the other hand cannot get audio this way

Yes, that is correct, the monitor doesn't come with a built-in speaker. Since Marion97 is able to get sound out of the headphone jacks, I think you should get in touch with service regarding this issue VisitorX.

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_
Communities: English Deutsch Español Portugues Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Moto English
_

Options

10459 Posts

08-17-2015

Slovakia

26795 Signins

583499 Page Views

• Views: 583499
  • Message 12 of 13

2020-12-09, 20:32 PM

Hi all,

the support page for the product is now available. There are currently no issues reported with the monitor, so I suspect that the non working audio out is just an isolated failure and as I did previously, I would advise to get in touch with our service regarding the issue.

Best regards,

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_
Communities: English Deutsch Español Portugues Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Moto English
_

Options

5 Posts

01-21-2016

Stockton on Tees

8 Signins

17 Page Views

• Views: 17
  • Message 13 of 13

2020-12-14, 9:46 AM

yes the monitor is faulty got in touch with Lenovo sending it back today.. display port doesnot work as well

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms