11-08-2018

US

1 Signins

33 Page Views

• Views: 33
  • Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Legion mouse software?

2018-11-08, 18:53 PM

I got the Lenovo Legion mouse today and I have looked online and seen people use a software for this.

Your whole site is the worst kind of hell I could go through and LSB doesn't even work.

I've tried looking at drivers & software to install it but I have not found a single thing revolving around it, I tried even looking on youtube and I put by Serial Number and nothing worked.

Please fix your site and tell me where do I download the software because I really want to change the button binds.

Options

601 Posts

08-01-2018

US

400 Signins

10435 Page Views

• Views: 10435
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Legion mouse software?

2019-12-04, 16:00 PM

Hi Sugarthecat!

Welcome to the Community Forums!

Are you referring to the Lenovo Legion M200 RGB Mouse? If yes, "You can customize the backward-button and forward-button
functions in the game program settings. " as per the M200 Manual.

If it is a different model, let us know for us to check. 

Apologies for the trouble. 

Regards,

Jerry_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

2 Posts

10-07-2020

IN

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Lenovo Legion mouse software?

2020-10-07, 5:11 AM

I am facing a very serious issue with my legion M200 gaming mouse !

The left click is too much faulty now it doesn't registers click like before I have to press hard then only it works the right click works as intended.

i have to click many times on things and can't click+drag it deselects automatically. i can't brush and things because of that. 

i checked the HID compliant drivers are up to date and I also uninstalled and the reinstalled the drivers still its the same. i cleaned the ports also the ports are good as it's just 1 year old legion y530.

The mouse isn't even 1 year old I bought it in march ! but why is this happening I tried others mouses too doesn't notice the same problem in them.

i need help! Please!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete