Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionY Gaming Accessories & Curved Gaming Monitors
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

08-07-2019

Israel

6 Signins

48 Page Views

• Views: 48
  • Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Y25f USB ports stopped working

2019-08-07, 15:37 PM

Hi, I've had my  y25f for about 5 months now and its all great, except that recently all my USB ports stopped working on the monitor. I was only using the bottom solo one to charge up my Headphones all the time and it suddenly stopped working, i've tried with the 2 ports on the side and none of them work aswell, I've also tried charging my earphones and my fitbit watch with the ports but none of them seem to give any power to anything.
Any help? 

Thanks in advance! 

Options

9712 Posts

08-17-2015

Slovakia

26702 Signins

577524 Page Views

• Views: 577524
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Y25f USB ports stopped working

2019-08-09, 11:18 AM

Hi yuv41,

could you try connecting the following cable to a different port on your PC?

Could you check, whether the USB Port you're connecting the cable to on your PC is working please?

Best regards,

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_
Communities: English Deutsch Español Portugues Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Moto English
_

Options

3 Posts

08-07-2019

Israel

6 Signins

48 Page Views

• Views: 48
  • Message 3 of 4

2019-08-09, 14:16 PM

uhhh, that cable wansn't plugged at all until now, i've plugged it but it doesn't do anything.
windows doesn't even make the usb connected sound and yes the port is working 100%.

Options

9712 Posts

08-17-2015

Slovakia

26702 Signins

577524 Page Views

• Views: 577524
  • Message 4 of 4

2019-08-10, 11:16 AM

I guess charging directly through the ports of the monitor should work also without the cable then, but it certainly is necessary if you want to use the monitors USB ports as extensions to the ports of your PC. I'm afraid, based on your response, that the USB ports on your monitor are defective. I would advise to get in touch with our service regarding the issue.

Best regards,

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_
Communities: English Deutsch Español Portugues Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Moto English
_

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms