Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionY Gaming Accessories & Curved Gaming Monitors
All Forum Topics
Options

16 Posts

07-12-2019

Germany

28 Signins

197 Page Views

• Views: 197
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Y27gq-25 ... cant open a return ticket

2019-08-03, 10:58 AM

Hello,

i received my Monitor on the 24st of july and after testing it for about 10 day i decided to return it because of extreme color banding issues.

Whenever i try to initiate the return process i get an error message (SEC_000329) since friday.

Im hoping to reach out to a support person here, so i can make sure to contact someone within the 14day return window...

I would appreciate any form of help.

Best regards

Andreas

Options

9785 Posts

08-17-2015

Slovakia

26710 Signins

578115 Page Views

• Views: 578115
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Y27gq-25 ... cant open a return ticket

2019-08-04, 18:59 PM

Hi Andreas,

unfortunately its not possible to contact the Lenovo Shop support via the Forums, you can only do this directly over the Lenovo Shop page. As advised in the German community, please let us know whether you were able to return the monitor.

Best regards,

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_
Communities: English Deutsch Español Portugues Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Moto English
_

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms